Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Time Is Now!!!



In the GREAT words of Juni Walmac :

I want everyone to check your cool kid self at the door. I want you to forget about your friends, your image, your fears, your cynicisms, your paranoias, your conspiracies and your doubts. I want you to go within yourself to that secret passageway, down the spiral staircase, to the far corner of your being, unlock the chest within your chest, and use your secret heart the one that holds all of your purest hopes, wishes, and dreams. The secret heart that has been untouched by others, by the world, by your most droning, chanting insecurities and bits of crazy. It is within that heart that I want you to consider these words, this time, and this man, Barack Obama.

I know this is a bit much for the morning but today is a monumental moment in history. I hope everyone goes out and VOTES!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahahahaa

Thank you Sir

Tiffany Co. said...

awww Juni_walmac! lmao isnt he so inspirational!

Gotta love his dedication!

ps. DONT STEAL MYYYYY COMMENTS! I'LL CUT YOU!